Today we will create a tool that we will use for our future classes. We will create a blog. In the following videos you will learn about blogs. Before watching the videos be sure to follow these instructions:
1. Create a KWL chart like this one in a Word document and fill in the first column.
What I know about Blogs…
What I want to know about blogs…
What I learnt about blogs…
| || || |
2. Watch this video
3. And now fill in the second column by writing down in your own words what is a Blog in the same word document.
4. Watch this video:
5. Create your Blog. Make sure the Title of your blog is "(YOUR NAME) UPPER-INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH BLOG", and the url of your blog "(YOURNAME)UPPER-INTERMEDIATE" (all together).
6. Fill in the last Column of your chart.
7. Create your first post like this:
Title: My first post
Body: Copy/Paste the work you did in the Word document.
8. Identify the url of your blog (e.g. http://masterzea.blogspot.com/).
9. Go to http://masterzea.wikispaces.com/ click on EDIT, and in the chart write your code, name, and the url of your blog. Finally click on save.
Thanks for your work!