4/25/2009

Check list for Animoto

Today I gave my students their checklist for analyzing their Animoto videos. The learners understood the intention of self assessing their tasks, and giving feedback to a classmates. In order to do this, I asked them to review the video of a classmate based on the check list, and then answer the following questions: What did you like about the video? How can the video be improved? According to the checklist what aspects are missing?

The following is the checklist I gave to the students for checking their Animoto videos.

Aspect

Check

I used original pictures for my Animoto presentation.

My video is organized in a way that is easy to understand.

I have no grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes.

I sent the video to my teacher and to my peer corrector on time.


The feedback the students gave demonstrated help for their classmates, they commented that the feedback helped them improve their work. They are demonstrating motivation for Cooperation, an autonomous learning behavior basis of this project. They were motivated because they wanted to see the video of their classmate.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario