4/20/2009

Teaching Animoto

Today I taught my students how to use Animoto. First, I showed them a video I created and they were very motivated into doing their own videos. Here is the video I showed them:



Then I gave them each an access login and password, this is because animoto does not allow underage users, so I am like a supervisor. They were very motivated to create their video but there were some problems that I did not take into account.

The biggest problem is that they cannot create different videos at the same time with the same login. In this case there are two solutions that I thought of, the first one which is a bit difficult is to direct them to create their own Animoto account. And the second one is to precreate 5 videos for each account which might allow them to manipulate the videos without interferring with the others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario